This browser currently contains the Mendelian Randomization and sensitivity analyses results for 989 proteins and 225 traits, i.e. diseases and risk factors. To start using this browser, simply type a protein or trait name into the "search" field, for example, ADAM19 or Lung cancer. The full list of proteins can be found by following the link on top of the "search" field.
Jie Zheng, Valeriia Haberland, Denis Baird, Venexia M Walker, Philip M Haycock, Alex X Gutteridge, Tom M Richardson, James Staley, Benjamin Elsworth, Stephen Burgess, Benjamin B Sun, John Danesh, Heiko Runz, Joseph C Maranville, Hannah Martin, James Yarmolinsky, Charles Laurin, Michael V Holmes, Jimmy Liu, Karol Estrada, Linda C McCarthy, Mark Hurle, Dawn M Waterworth, Matthew R Nelson, Adam S Butterworth, George Davey Smith, Gibran V Hemani, Robert A Scott, Tom R Gaunt. Phenome-wide Mendelian randomization mapping the influence of the plasma proteome on complex diseases. BioRXiv (2019)
- Sun,B.B. et al. Genomic atlas of the human plasma proteome. Nature 558, 73–79 (2018)
- Emilsson,V. et al. Co-regulatory networks of human serum proteins link genetics to disease. Science 361(6404), 769-773 (2018)
- Suhre,K. et al. Connecting genetic risk to disease end points through the human blood plasma proteome. Nat Commun 8, 14357 (2017)
- Folkersen,L. et al. Mapping of 79 loci for 83 plasma protein biomarkers in cardiovascular disease. PLoS Genet 13, e1006706 (2017)
- Yao,C. et al. Genome-wide mapping of plasma protein QTLs identifies putatively causal genes and pathways for cardiovascular disease. Nat Commun 9(1), 3268 (2018)